Rasha Azab confronting a military officer she believes was there in the Egyptian Museum on March 9th during the arrests and abuse conducted on protesters from Tahrir. He refused to take off his sunglasses when she asked him to take it off. If anyone recognizes him or knows his name please let me know. You can find more pigs here.
- Waiting for godot.. 13 hours ago
- It was a great opportunity indeed...sometimes it is better to let go than keep fighting for the abyss 1 day ago
- RT @Awkward_Duck: Yoooooo taking the barricades cops used against protesters and recreating the boundaries to block 12 #Charlotte https://t… 3 days ago
- RT @OfficialJoelF: ICYMI: Protesters in #Charlotte looted a semi truck and set stuff on fire along highway https://t.co/hz3LwUl4EH 3 days ago
- RT @MichaelMathes: Blood in #charlotte after man was apparently shot in tense protest. Witnesses tell me police took man into hotel. https:… 3 days ago
- RT @SaminaEngelNews: Police driving protestors back with tear gas. @WXII #Charlotte https://t.co/cJwYALKag8 3 days ago
- RT @HuffingtonPost: One dead in #Charlotte protests huffingtonpost.com/entry/charlott… 3 days ago