This video has been one of the most moving and inspiring visuals that I have played over and over, probably every night, prior to the January 25th revolution. Ever since I came across Nasser Nouri‘s powerful images especially from Mahalla, I became totally inspired. The Mahalla up-rise on April 6th 2008 not only inspired youth movements like April 6, but most importantly it visualized the revolution; gave us hope that it is possible. Three years later and this video could’ve been in Tahrir. Thank you Mahalla, thank you brave Egyptian workers, and thank you Nasser Nouri for making many believe that revolution is possible.
- RT @mic: Here’s what it is like to be interrupted 28 times during a debate: #Debates #debatenight https://t.co/Br6c8UBMTb 22 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: Donald Trump called her "Miss Piggy" and "Miss Housekeeping." Her name is Alicia Machado. #DebateNight https://t.co/0w… 22 hours ago
- " Winging it" at a presidential election doesn't cut it.. Not preparing showed tonight for Trump.. Thankfully 23 hours ago
- Well that says a lot.. twitter.com/jerryspringer/… 23 hours ago
- RT @S_Elhussieny: Lamest debate I have ever seen 🙀#debatenight 1 day ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: A man who can be provoked by a tweet should not have his hands anywhere near the nuclear codes. #DebateNight 1 day ago
- Even though i hate her.. I am voting Hilary Clinton 1 day ago