This video has been one of the most moving and inspiring visuals that I have played over and over, probably every night, prior to the January 25th revolution. Ever since I came across Nasser Nouri‘s powerful images especially from Mahalla, I became totally inspired. The Mahalla up-rise on April 6th 2008 not only inspired youth movements like April 6, but most importantly it visualized the revolution; gave us hope that it is possible. Three years later and this video could’ve been in Tahrir. Thank you Mahalla, thank you brave Egyptian workers, and thank you Nasser Nouri for making many believe that revolution is possible.
- صورة في التحرير 25 يناير #تيران_وصنافير_مصرية https://t.co/2oubskR04W 32 minutes ago
- @amrwaked :) https://t.co/NMidDwM57w 39 minutes ago
- @amrwaked 25 يناير في شبرا.. كل سنة وانت طيب :) 41 minutes ago
- @EngAbanoub انا عايشة في مصر اصلا 2 days ago
- RT @ajplus: How did President Trump's inauguration speech compare to Obama's first one in 2009? https://t.co/W0ZNaExEjC 3 days ago
- RT @Dpzzle: Dawg...they knocked out his Sonic rings!! 😭😭😭 https://t.co/BVE5ccAkkP 3 days ago
- RT @banditelli: I made a remix of Richard Spencer getting punched in the face and set it to Disney's Frozen https://t.co/5qip0RgnmC 3 days ago