This video has been one of the most moving and inspiring visuals that I have played over and over, probably every night, prior to the January 25th revolution. Ever since I came across Nasser Nouri‘s powerful images especially from Mahalla, I became totally inspired. The Mahalla up-rise on April 6th 2008 not only inspired youth movements like April 6, but most importantly it visualized the revolution; gave us hope that it is possible. Three years later and this video could’ve been in Tahrir. Thank you Mahalla, thank you brave Egyptian workers, and thank you Nasser Nouri for making many believe that revolution is possible.
- RT @ASE: This may be the funniest thing I've seen all week. https://t.co/7z3Go8YzhC 2 weeks ago
- It's time.. https://t.co/4DNvRizU48 2 weeks ago
- Never ever let fear make your choices 2 weeks ago
- The only thing Trump's wall may be good for is preventing America from invading Mexico #yesamericawallyourselfin #irony 2 weeks ago
- مبروك لمصر #الحرية_للجمهور 2 weeks ago
- RT @RawyaRageh: Council on American-Islamic Relations says #Muslims targeted by hate in Ohio, NY, Georgia, Minnesota, Michigan after #Trump… 3 weeks ago
- RT @TheBigPharaoh: Unbelievable support among Egypt elite for Trump. They believe it was Obama and Hillary, not Egyptian voting, who brough… 3 weeks ago